Highfield Club 390
The Club boats are a range of well balanced and very responsive crafts, designed for load carrying and that will bring you a lot of fun on the water.
Take them to the rough, thanks to their 20º dead rise the Club boats will handle impeccably and quickly instill a high degree of confidence.
Thanks to the optional jockey console, it turns the Club into the ideal coach boat.
The Club’s are made of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium for the hull and 1100 Dtex fabric for the inflatable tube.
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
|Overall Length||3.90 m||12' 10"|
|Internal Length||2.85 m||9' 4"|
|Overall Width||1.85 m||6' 2"|
|Internal Width||0.93 m||3'|
|Tube Diameter||47 cm||18"|
|Number of Air Chambers||3|
|Maximum Load||700 kg||1543 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||90 kg||198 lb|
|Recommended Power||25 hp|
|Maximum Power||30 hp|
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated transom supports
- Molded bow cleat
- Self-draining deck
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Bow locker (fit 24L fuel tank)
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake & keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump
- Repair kit